Friday, May 4, 2012

Time passes by...

Can't believe that I haven't been on here in almost a year and a half.  I have been scrapping but not like I should be.  Facebook has been a major drain on me.  Never should have checked out what all the talk was about on Farmville.  Which I don't play that game anymore anyway its different ones.  But I have gotten to keep up with friends and family on there which is a major benefit of Facebook.  Tomorrow is NSD.  I am signed up at Big Picture classas for their crop.  Would have loved to go to a real crop but it is Prom this weekend.  My DD is a Senior this year and this will be her last prom. 

The only thing other than that is stress about my DD and Father (who has Cancer).  Last year or two it was my Aunt Becky but she passed away from complications during surgery.  

No comments:

Post a Comment