Saturday, April 25, 2009

It is finally the weekend for me. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow.

I also have a few scrappy things that I want to do as well. I have been participating in the Wescrap Design Team Boot Camp and it is almost over with. We have one more final project to do which is a challenge to do our own online crop. I am in a group with 3 other wonderful ladies. Our crop name is going to be Red Hot Fiesta. It is going to be based on Cinco De Mayo. We are having fun with it. We have to have all of our stuff posted by the 30th of April but I hope to have it done by Tuesday at the lastest. This has been a fun experience if anything.

I have done quite a bit of scrapping this past week. I did online crops at My Sketch World and at BackPorch Memories. Next week Scrapattack is having an online crop as well as Wescrap. Which I will be checking out both of them to do some scrapping. I think I made about 20 layouts in the past week alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment