Saturday, August 1, 2009

Already August

The month of July seemed to fly by for me. I did work a bunch of overtime more than I wanted but the extra funds did help some.

18 more days until school starts for my kids they are both super excited about going back. I am super excited because I have less than 20 days until CKC Tulsa. Hopefully this year will be better than last year.

I have done a few pages that I need to get posted from kits that I got from LP and ScrapAttack scrapbooking. Plus I want to show off my RAK of goodies that I received from KateB. She sent my paper and embellishments for Christmas, Fall and Halloween how cool huh....

Monday I am going to the doctor to get my Gallbladder scan because I have not been feeling too much like myself lately. Which sort of is a good thing because my Cat Zoey bit me yesterday on the thumb. She punctured two holes into my thumb and it is red and infected. I have been washing it out and putting triple antibotic on it but it looks like it is swelling and the redness is going or spreading farther. So I hope that this gets better on its own but if it looks bad on Monday after the scan I will be going to see my doc to see what I might need to do. So pray for me that it heals on its own.

I hope to get to scrap some this week and get some of the great layouts that I have done posted. Maybe even do a RAK as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment