Thursday, February 28, 2013

An end to a short month

So thankful that today is the end of February, lots of stressful things have happened this month that I will be so happy to leave behind.  One of the things that happened to me was I got served papers because of my ex-husband is in default on his house.  When we got divorced I left him with the house and quit claimed him my interest in the house.  I just wanted away, well big mistake because my attornery never said anything like this would come back on me.  After 10 years of being divorced my ex is still sticking it to me.  So I got another attornery not going back to the one that allowed this to happen.  Well I have two options and both of them stink but going Bankrupt is the best solution my attornery tells me.  The sad thing is I feel sorry for my ex how stupid am I.  He hasn't given me child support for almost a year which isn't much to begin with because he can't afford it.  He lost his job because of the economy and the new job he finally got pays him a 1/3 of what he used to make.

I had surgery Friday for a partial hysterectomy which stressed me out because I don't like hospitals and everything else that goes along with it.  The whole money issue of paying for the surgery having to be off work without earning money for seven days before my S&A benefits kick in.  Than hoping that I am fully healed when I get sent back to work and don't suffer complications down the line. 

Plus other little things popped up here and there but with these things going on I didn't feel like scrapping at all this month.  I did awesome the month of Janaury I got at least 10 layouts done so hopefully March will it has to be better.  I am going to make it be the best and get my scrapping on more this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment