Sunday, February 3, 2013

My baby is 15



Today my youngest celebrated his 15th Birthday.  Feel kinda of sad that he is growing up so fast but than I really enjoy seeing my baby turn into an awesome individual.  We treated him by taking him to Fuji's, a Japenese steakhouse he loves that place because they put on a show while cooking your food.  I love you Alton..


 
I have tried to scrap the last few days but just don't really have the mojo for scrapping. I thought with the new challenges at Colorful Creations I would whip through some layouts but haven't been able to do it. I only have done 2 of them out of 6 that I thought I would have done. Some of it is that I get old scrapbook kits out trying to use up and just don't know what to do with it. Than the other part is I just don't like the limits I feel like the challenge is putting on me. Maybe tomorrow after work I can get a page done
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment