Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well I am still procrastinating about getting my page down for the LP cruise. I was very bad today but I didnt go to bed last night either till late but I slept in till 12. I did get up this morning though to see the kids off to school so I didn't totally sleep straight through either. I did get my taxes done today so I don't have to worry about that anymore. I got Tracie's haircut today as well. It has been about two months since I took her to get it cut and it was looking really shaggy. Tracie tickles me because this time she was telling the hairdresser make it curly. The last time she got her hair cut she was like I don't like curly hair I want straight.

Alton spent some of his bday money on a video game. He put the change in his jacket pocket which was hanging out I am glad I looked down because he had money about to fall out of his pocket so I took it away from him until we got out of the store. Then while we were in the store he kept playing with the box and I ask where is the reciept of course he lost it somewhere in Walmart so him and Tracie go back and retrace their steps to find it. I don't understand why they didn't staple the receipt to the bag but they finally found it.

Well I guess I better get off of here and try to figure out what I am going to do for my scrapping layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment