Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tulsa a few more days.

I got my scrap bags packed and ready to go. I think I have remembered everything that I will need. I have packed extra adhesive, inks, wipes, pens, trimmer, corner punch, distresser, and hole puncher. Plus a lot of other stuff. I just remember I didn't get my crop a dile have to pack that.

Now I just need to get my clothes all packed. Get some more tolietry stuff from walmart. Plus get headache medicine and a few other things along that line in case I get sick from something. I hope not I want to have fun this weekend. I am so excited about getting to go this weekend to Tulsa CKC. I hope that it is fun and everything falls in place and nothing turns sour.

Because after this it is back to Subbing on Mon-Wed (if I can't get OT at my regular job) than working my regular Job Thursday-Saturday. I still need to finish paying off a few more bills before the year is out and start putting some money aside for a vacation next year with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment