Monday, August 2, 2010

Waiting

Went in today to have my thyroid scan. On the ultrasound they detected several nodules. Which can be something or might not be anything at all. Now to wait to hear back from my doc for the results which can take three days. Then to see where we go next.

On a happier note I have been scrapping again. I have done three pages since Sunday. The page that I did today was for the B challenge over at My Sketch World. I still need to do A which is adorn a card. It feels really great to be scrapping again. Plus I have been avoiding Facebook Games because I rather be scrapping my pics than wasting time.

3 comments:

  1. I hope it's "nothing" Michelle; will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Michelle, I hope it's nothing serious!

    ReplyDelete