Monday, March 30, 2009

This was a layout I did for the LP Cruise about Christine. The first layout I have done since she passed away.

I played a little with my blog today. I posted scrappy sites I go to. My fav's those are WeScrap, Life Preservers, and ScrapAttack Scrapbooking. Don't get me wrong the other sites are just as great but the ones above are easy to follow and the ladies at these sites are the warmest loving and caring women I know. I also want to put links up of the sketch sites that I have found and Blogs that I am following. This is a work in progress. I hope to start as well to post pics that I have taken. This blogging is all new and looking at the stuff you can add at times is a little confusing to me.

Me and Phillip cleaned up outside today and we also planted some Tomato plants. I thought it wasn't a great idea because the way the weather has been doing but he thought otherwise. So hopefully we won't have to buy some more plants because of a freeze.

It was nice getting outside. It made my brain not think of the bad stuff that has happened the last month. This weekend really wasn't a good one for me. I had wanted to get my final layout done for the LP Cruise but just didn't have the energy or will power to do it. Plus they were having a crop I popped in and out all weekend checking out things. They had many great challenges to do but I just didn't feel like messing with it. I hope that April will be a lot different and I can get back in the swing of things. I know with what happened to Christine will take a while to get used to but I hope to take next month and heal more.

No comments:

Post a Comment