Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our garden is producing green beans faster than I can pick them. The corn is not looking that great those. Our squash is barely making it as well. We have tomatoes fixing to be ripe, but the sun has been cooking them. We also have baby watermelon growing.

I bought one of those Pledge Fabric Sweeper yesterday and used it today. It is supposed to pick up cat and dog hair. We have 2 cats so I thought I would give it a try since my black cat zoey has been shedding like crazy. It takes a little to get use to using it but it does pick up the cat hair. I was using a lint roller but that used up lots of sheets so this does work a lot better.

I got to play a little with my scrap supplies today but didn't get a chance to finish my layout.

1 comment:

  1. Those Fabric Sweepers are awesome, I love them! lol

    ReplyDelete